Using the most sanitary of practices, our waxing professionals are sure to make you feel comfortable while ridding your body of any unwanted hair. We ask that you abide by of our standards of waxing to ensure your visit is enjoyable and efficient.
• Be clean. Come freshly showered.
• Be dry. Cleanliness is appreciated, but please skip on the lotion, you’ll get better results if your skin is less oily.
• Be hairy. Your hair should be at least 0.25 inches in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin). Please don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there and it seems out of control, don’t worry! Our specialists will trim any longer hairs to the proper length prior to the removal process.
• Be comfortable. If possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-wax phase.
• Be relaxed. Reportedly the more relaxed your muscles are, the better your hair removal results will be!
Waxing beats shaving with longer lasting results. The Spa at Inlet uses premium wax to deliver the best results. We also have the best training and experience in waxing men to better ensure your comfort. All waxing includes post-wax treatment with healing solution to reduce the appearance of redness and ingrown hair.